I am lonely I would say very precisely and also elaborately.Its not solitude .What difference it makes.Theoretically it has difference. Loneliness is marked by a sense of isolation. Solitude is a state of being alone without being lonely and can lead to self-awareness. Bull shit! I am not with this. Its all a clever use of words I would say. Loneliness is the mother all awareness.

There is a saying in Tamil by a New age poet blending Bharathiyars poem

Pasi Kodithu
Kadhal tholvi kodithu
Varumai Kodithu
Throgam kodithu
Thanimai kodithu
Athaninum Kodithu Elamaiyil thanimai

Means Loneliness in youth is much worser than any.I have friends and what not,But what am I missing which makes me feel lonely in the whole sea. Sometimes I feel I am the only one left to be cleared out. Its a paradox that I have come long way missing this feeling.It takes time for me to think back. I don’t want to think back. Some times paranoiac emotions crawl in me like a medical worm.Its not hurting though but it takes my energy.I am not sick or paranoid ,I can say with conscious.I find many roaming around like me . Enjoying loneliness or solitude makes a mockery at many things.Loneliness can not be enjoyed. Because when you are lonely, it enjoys you.My loneliness is enjoying me .There is a share given to me. Ask for my mind why it was so receptive which let me in this state.

0 comments: