I read a poem ,
Should I call it a poem?
It took many of my moments,
together with my happiness .
Its no more a poem !
It has some thing to get done with my life ,
There were days
When I believed no life beyond poetry .
Hard to deem that I went through it .
“Poetry and dreams” ...
They are paradoxically exciting ;
But they are infinitely painful at times .
Infinity doesn’t exceed beyond loss .
Pain goes beyond happiness when its through poetry!
I am perplexed to call that poem a human
Some times it excites and it slaughters ;
But my vertigo ends with this poem
Because I always had read that poem from the end.
Moments of the poem lives along with me
I assume the poem is still in solitude….!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
திரை விமர்சனங்கள்
அறுந்த பட்டம்
நான் வாழ்க்கையை ரசிக்கிறேன்.பொழுதுகளில் விழித்து இருக்கிறேன் .நிறைய சிரிக்கிறேன்,நிறைந்து வசிக்கிறேன்.நிறைய பெண்கள்,நிறைய உறவுகள்,நிறைய ஏமாற்றங்கள்,நிறைய களிப்புகள்.வாழ்வை ஒரு பயணியை போல் பார்க்கிறேன்.என் தொலைந்து போன சில நினைவுகளை எல்லாம் தோண்டி எடுத்து நான் ஆராய்கிறேன்,இதனாலே சில நேரம் திசை தொலைந்த பட்டம் போல் ஆகி விடுகிறேன்.என் தொலைந்த திசைகளும்,என் புதிய பாதைகளும் என் எழுத்துக்கள்.
சக பயணிகள்
Labels-
- நான் அவள் அது எங்கே (26)
- சந்திப்பு (10)
- தொலை தூர விடியல் (9)
- தொடர் கதை (7)
- சுயசிந்தனை (6)
- நண்பர்கள் (5)
- நிகழ்வுகள் (4)
- பாரதி (4)
- வாழ்க்கை (4)
- அறிவிப்புகள் (3)
- ஒரு தோணியில் நானும் பலரும் (3)
- தின வாழ்க்கை (3)
- எழுத்தாளர்கள் (2)
- சிந்தனை (2)
- சும்மா (2)
- தொடர்கதை (2)
- மனம் (2)
- மும்பை (2)
- அச்சமில்லை அச்சமில்லை (1)
- அறிவிப்புகள். (1)
- கறுப்பு (1)
- கவிதைகள் (1)
- குழந்தைகள் (1)
- கோபம் (1)
- புகைப்படம் (1)
- போராட்டங்கள் (1)
- மழலை (1)
- விடுமுறை (1)
- வீடு (1)

0 comments:
Post a Comment