More spur is needed for me ,
to break this trauma .
I don’t mean my loss!
I indicate my loss of urge to prove
in bare words to put effort .
Populace around me flee ,
None qualm on my sort ,
But why am I stagnating ?
Which is making me feel so average?
No books are considered necessary
But do I need a analysis? no I need numbers!
"Numbers" does it sound idiotic or bizarre!
It is when you don’t have in any terms of smartness.
But they are smart enough to preach me what to do !
No body tells me including my notions tells me
What not to do!
Its calls for to be in traffic to understand my congestion!
Because no vehicle is offered me and
I am expected to be swift amidst this clogging!
I always remember this words
“I
cant change the direction of the wind
But I can adjust my sails”
How true it is ;
I need shift rather swift!Because I know my velocity!

0 comments: